The Wine Journal is an entertaining and informative guide written by two of Australia’s most respected wine writers, Andrew Caillard MW and Angus Hughson.
In this new wine lovers’ annual, Andrew and Angus share their key discoveries, experiences, and behind-the-scenes insights about the best Australian, and selected international wines, from 2022 through wine reviews, tasting notes and scores, historical research, opinions, and essays.
Whether you are a wine aficionado, would love some insider recommendations, or aim to venture out to some of Australia’s great vineyards in 2023, with The Wine Journal by your side, you’ll always be in the know.
- Introduction: The Vintage Journal Annual
- The Barossa Valley Region feature
- Latest Reviews and Releases article: Shiraz, Grenache, Mataro
- Bordeaux, France 2021 feature
- 2022 Top Wines by Region
- Our Place in Wine feature
- Tasting notes: Leeuwin Estate, Jim Barry, Chapel Hill, Idee Fixe, Olmo’s Reward, Cloudburst, Penfolds 2022, and Tyrrells Vat 1
- Classic & Famous Australian Wines feature
- Margaret River Region feature
- The Mornington Peninsula Region feature
- Best Wines of 2022, including a Christmas Sparkling feature